25 January 2006

Even when I'm right, I'm wrong!

Apologies for the few days away from the Blog. Believe it or not I've been working hard on the DVD content for Season Two Volume Two of He-Man and the Masters of the Unvierse!

Season Two's "Journey to Stone City" is not a classic episode, but so far as humor goes it's easily one of the funniest thanks to J. Michael Straczynski's writing skills! JMS was the only writer to give character to the Attak Trak, and in this scene the vehicle purposely makes a fool of Orko!

For your listening pleasure, Orko versus the Attak Trak!


(click on the image to see it at full-size)

3 comments:

Jukka said...

I love that scene. It works on so many levels, and I always enjoyed JMS' witty and sarcastic Attak Trak.


-Jukka

Kevin Martinell said...

Orko sounds so peeved when he exclaims "Oooo," at the end of his unsatisfied statement, in reference to the Attak Trak's remarks ... The sound he makes is hilarious! I have days like those! :)

~KevyGuy :)
* * * * * * *

Go Green at Battin said...

It a funny how Attak Trak messes with Orko mind.

Kelly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...