03 March 2006

Seven, Eight, Nine...

Hold onto your hats true believers...

UK He-Man and the Masters of the Universe DVDs Volumes 7, 8 AND 9 are going to be released by the Contender Entertainment Group in the forthcoming months! :)

Volume 7 will be as it was advertised back in 2004, with the two big extra features that I spent a month working on and of course Fan Commentaries - Volumes 8 and 9 will contain the episodes to wrap up season one, and will possibly contain more commentaries...

I'm taking care of business (I ain't got much choice, as I work for the DVD authoring house), so consider these DVDs in safe hands! :)

It's odd; as I type this I'm working on the UK DVDs AND the US DVDs...

9 comments:

Irian said...

Great news! Great, great, great , great!

Jon 'TheShadow' Kallis said...

Finally vol 7 will see the light of day! I will be ordering.

Dave said...

Hip-pip...! :)

Razz-Bel said...

Busta,

You are a DVD-Extra-lovin'-fool! Oww! Get down with your bad self.

Jon T said...

Wow, this was out of the blue! I wonder what brought all this on?

I know I'll be one of the first in line to catch some "pure PAL" quality episodes and classy commentaries! :)

Chris M said...

Howdy

Wow awesome, I have all of season 1 now but I will be getting if only for the new extra's and the commentaries :) :) :) ;):)

Chris M

dean irvine said...

thats great news my friend. i cant wait to see the enw discs. look forwards to the features as usual

Jukka said...

I look forward to them. Especially since the documentary done with Robert Lamb is on very special feature I've been waiting for over a year now.

Katy Cartee (Rainbow Brite) said...

And the US DVDs?? Huh?? I demand more info! lol :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...