26 June 2006

Breathless Broom!

Broom is one of my favorite She-Ra cast members mainly for Lou Scheimer's great voice acting, but also for the design and mannerisms that the Filmation artists created for Madame Razz's comical sidekick! In the She-Ra season one episode "A Talent for Trouble" Broom is hilarious as he desperately tries to update She-Ra on the recent Evil Horde activities that have caused both Madame Razz and Orko to be captured...

For your listening pleasure, Broom trying to explain...

3 comments:

Kevin Martinell said...

Broom talks like an auctioneer, here! LOL :)

I'd be tripping over my words if I attempted to explain myself so quickly! At least his conversation with She-Ra captured the main idea of the plot in a nutshell!

Orko's reaction to being introduced to and kissed by She-Ra, at the end of the episode, is priceless as well! :)

Thanks for posting and reading! God Bless...

~KevyGuy :)
* * * * * * *

Martin said...

Having heard Lou Schiemers real voice, I'm amazed at how different he sounds voicing characters like Broom and Orko.

ToonJukka said...

Hahah another great feature on Lou's voice-work. :)

For some reason I always seem to forget that Lou also voiced Broom, but he does a great job with the character.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...