09 July 2006

King Randor's costumes...

Here are two great images from "The Time Wheel" episode, as Orko's Trollan magic creates a lot of grief for King Randor, much to the amusement of Queen Marlena and Prince Adam! The first image has King Randor sporting exactly the same costume as King Tamusk, a former King who had visited their time during the episode. The second image has the King dressed in a court jester outfit, much to his displeasure! Of course there is one more image, a panning shot to be precise, of his final costume from this scene, but that can wait for a few days...


(click on the images to see them at full-size)

5 comments:

Chris M said...

Howdy

That cracked me up when I watched the ep :)

I agree though...you are saving the best till last ;)

Skelepimp said...

Excellent, Busta!

Kevin Martinell said...

The first image made me think of King Tamusk's "nickname" for King Randor ... "Pretender!" :)

Beautiful color scheme for King Randor's court jester outfit ... Makes me think of Scales, from "The Cold Zone!"
"Why, where I come from, it was so cold that we had to put sweaters on the icicles!" LOL :)

Great screen grabs, James! Thanks for posting and reading! God Bless...

~KevyGuy :)
* * * * * * *

Nostradamus said...

The image of Randor as an Orko clone from "The Time Wheel" stuck in my mind for years...in fact, it inspired me to resdesign one of the human characters in my own series, THE BELCH DIMENSION,as a half-alien mage similar to Orko. Thank you for helping me remember the title of the episode, sir...I was trying to recall it for a book I'm writing. You are an invaluable resource of obscure and hard-to-find He-Minutae!

ToonJukka said...

Awesome screengrabs!
I am really digging King Randor in the outfit of King Tamusk. A former king of Eternia from history (not blood-related to Randor though). ;)

The raw barbarian feel to the outfit is such a striking contrast to the royal colorful garnments Randor wears as his every-day outfit.
I wonder how Queen Marlena might look like in a Preternian "queen" outfit. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...