25 October 2006

Video clips?

I've always wanted to upload high quality video clips to this Blog! When Zadoc Angell and I used to run the Episode Review Website video clips were a regular event. Sadly the golden days of the Episode Review Website are now just a distant memory. So after a long hiatus I have decided to resurrect video clips once again! Please let me know what you think! Do you want to see more videos on this Blog? If all runs smoothly and there is an encouraging amount of positive feedback then I will attempt to have a video clip EVERY DAY in the month of November! :)

I have created a test video clip for you to download of He-Man punching the screen! It is an MPEG encoded in DivX format, which results in a beautiful image, but may create a few problems for some of you. I highly recommend visiting the DivX website.

8 comments:

Java said...

It's a great thing to have videos.
I can't download it! :(

Pres.US said...

Better encode it in Avi DivX.

Or even better, in XviD using FFdshow codec. Quality of files encoded that way is amazing.

TheShadow said...

Works for me! Keep them coming!

herschell said...

The quality of the video is great, I would like to see more.

Cosmic Falcon said...

I think the video blogs are a great idea. I downloaded the He-Man screen punch & had no trouble viewing it with Nero Show Time. But I am running Windows XP so maybe people who still have Windows 95, 98 or 2000 might have problems. The video clip was very clear, crisp even but...short.

Kevin Martinell said...

Sorry, James. I couldn't get the video to work either ... Even when I downloaded the free software. :(

It was cool to see the still of He-Man getting ready to punch the screen, in the image that you featured within this Blog entry, anyway. :)

Thanks for posting and reading! God Bless...

~KevyGuy :)
* * * * * * *

Mike Bock said...

Hey James if you upload more videos like these are we going to see some of POP and NA?

Just Wondering. Cause that would rock!

ToonJukka said...

WOW.

Can't believe I didn't reply in this blog-entry when you originally posted it.

YES. YES. A thousand times Yes. Post video-clips on this blog! I always appreciate watching them. Seeing video-clips on ERW was a GREAT asset to a kid with 56k modem and thirst to see more content from He-Man/She-Ra episodes in a time when I didn't own all episodes on VHS. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...