20 November 2006

Duck!

Here is a video clip that I showcased back in the old Episode Review Website days! The confrontation at Snake Mountain between He-Man, Orko, and Snowflake against Skeletor, Beast Man and Trap Jaw is a fantastic moment from "The Region of Ice", the He-Man episode that features the best physical comedy. One of my favorite pieces of dialogue occurs when He-Man throws Trap Jaw at Skeletor and Beast Man; as they collide and slide out of shot we can hear one of them shout "Duck!", which is clearly the wrong choice of word in this situation...

Download the video clip!

3 comments:

Martin said...

I love Skeletor's 'Oh No!' lol

Kevin Martinell said...

You're right, James! It's just plain silly, and it sounds like Beast-Man is the one who says "Duck!" :)

The thing I noticed most about this scene was the blatant color error on Trap-Jaw's lower jaw as He-Man throws him towards the audience! I also get a kick out of Trap-Jaw's irritated tone when he asks He-Man, "What're you doin'?!"

Skeletor's disgusted, "Oh no!" is a gas, too! Definitely one of the most hilarious scenes in the He-Man series. :)

Thanks for posting and reading! God Bless...

~KevyGuy :)
* * * * * * *

ToonJukka said...

I like the episode for it's kid-friendly attitude first and foremost. Also the colours on DVD look really vivid. I hope it means they are closer to actual animation-cels, but I can't be sure.

Great scene and simply hilarious stuff! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...