23 November 2006

We must help He-Man...

Before I start this post I just want to remind you all that if you are unable to watch the video clips on this website, then you can enjoy them on my YouTube page!

Here is a fantastic action scene from The New Adventures of He-Man episode "Escape from Gaolotia". The animation throughout this episode is of a high standard, and hopefully from watching this video clip you will agree! This scene is entertaining not only for the fight between He-Man and the prisoners, but also for the way in which the lovely Drissi screws up in a pretty bad way!

Download the video clip!

3 comments:

Martin said...

I really like 'Escape from Gaolotia', one of my favourite episodes, mainly for Skeletor, who comes across as a lot more evil than usual. Leaving all the Mutants, prisoners and He-Man, Caz and Drissi to die while he makes his escape.

Mike Bock said...

NA He-man look so cool. Everytime I watch a new clip NA looks even better.
This toon has to be awesome. Decembre 26th!!!

Jay Firestorm said...

Although I know MOTU inside out, I've never really been into The New Adventures of He-Man.
I have the DVDs, just to be completist, but haven't really watched them much. Maybe I'll give this episode a go and see what I think of it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...