01 January 2007

Big Briefs in 2007! :)

Happy New Year! :)

I hope you have all recovered from welcoming 2007 into your lives. I myself have only been conscious for a few hours, so bear with me as I attempt to type these paragraphs...

Yes, YEAR TWO of the He-Man and She-Ra Blog begins right here! I hope you like the brand new banner - And what better way to start than by discussing something very odd...

I was watching the He-Man season two episode "Mistaken Identity" a while back and came up with a question that I do not think can be answered by any sane person. In this episode He-Man battles an enormous creature which Modulok refers to as Grabber. The image below is ideal in illustrating the point I am about to make; how does a creature of this size, with little intelligence, who likes nothing more than to smash things, obtain a pair of briefs of that size?!

8 comments:

Grimbot said...

Well you couldnt show his genitals in a cartoon aimed at kids. :p

Mike Bock said...

Hahahaha good question. Maybe that's one of Modulok's hobbies. LOL

Mike Bock said...

Oh and another thing I love the new look of the blog.
Faker rules!!!

Mosquitor said...

Wow, that's a GREAT banner- more than makes up for the Xmas one, which I'll admit I wasn't keen on.

Hilarious point about that monster's pants! Obviously must be wearing them to conceal the size of the tackle that lies beneath. ;)

TheShadow said...

He must shop in the Big and Tall section of Monsters 'R Us of course!

Fallen eldor said...

he stole them from Tytus's grave...

Kevin Martinell said...

The Briefs were originally made for Granamyr, but he turned them down ... They weren't his style.
(J/K!) :)

Even stranger is how the "newly transformed escapee" Modulok acquired a Grabber monster (And a hideout/base of operations) so quickly in a single episode!

Love the new banner ... Never would have thought of using Faker! Hope She-Ra gets her turn on an upcoming banner, though. ;)

Thanks for posting and reading! God Bless...

~KevyGuy :)
* * * * * * *

Brett said...

I imagine Modulok created them for him--I mean, c'mon, do you really think Modulok would want to look up and see...well, all-that-now, everytime he walked in the room?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...