06 February 2007

What happened?

"What happened to the He-Man and She-Ra Blog?" I hear you ask. The reason for my lengthy absence is due to a certain animation publication that is nearing completion. I should have cereal:geek completed sometime in the next week. This unfortunately means that I have had to focus my time completely on the magazine and away from this Blog. However I will return in the next week or so with many updates, many videos, and generally give you all the great He-Man and She-Ra information that you deserve!

10 comments:

Rauck_Stah said...

James, keep doing what you're doing. Looking forward to Cereal:Geek when it comes out!

Dianna said...

Do you know where I can buy the he man and she ra: the secret of the sword movie? i have hunted ebay, amozon and half.com and can't find it...i really want that movie...if you have a copy could you send me one?

Yatsabel said...

Good luck!

I look forward to your updates.

TheShadow said...

It is going to be some tastey cereal!

scarred heart said...

hi man i just became part of your you tube group.. and i'm quite inpresed by your work and dedication and really greatful for all your efforts, now that i'm reading your log, i learned about comics i really didn't know that here where i livee there was nothing abpout that.. i remember as kid only the cartoons, so i was wandering if you would tell me where can i download the comics or if you could send me some, by cd or whatever means possible?? what do you say? i would really appriciate if we cood arange something!?!

Adam Osgood said...

good!

Kevin Martinell said...

Thanks for the update, James! Hope all is going well for you with both "cereal:geek" and the ebay sales, in the meantime. :)

God Bless!
~KevyGuy :)
* * * * * * *

Ms. Megan said...

I just found this blog and I'm in love! Update when you can and I look forward to Cereal! :D

Mike Bock said...

Good to know! I can't wait to get the magazine and more MOTU blog entries.

Jukka said...

More updates Jamesy-boy!

We need more updates! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...