04 March 2007

I'm back! :)

Yes, I have returned to the Blog! Though due to my absence I do not believe there will be that many people reading this. My first update will focus on what has kept me absent for so long!

Last week I finally completed cereal:geek, the magazine dedicated to the cartoons that we all grew up with in the eighties. There is a host of talented individuals that worked on it (including some comic industry professionals) and the end product reflects this! 100 glossy pages and not one single advert! Of course He-Man and the Masters of the Universe and She-Ra Princess of Power feature prominently within, so go and buy your copy now!


(click on the image to see it at full-size)

...and tomorrow I'll be bringing you lots of graphical goodies! :)

5 comments:

Kevin Martinell said...

Look ... There's voice actor Alan Oppenheimer dead center! Also, I just love that beautiful image of "New Adventure's" version of Teela putting on the lipstick, on top of the layout. :) Magnificent stuff, Busta!

Welcome back, James, and we're all looking forward to the goodies! :)

Thanks for posting and reading! God Bless...

~KevyGuy :)
* * * * * * *

TheShadow said...

Welcome back, Blog-of-Powahhhh!

Mike Bock said...

Awesome, great to have you back man!!

super_nashwan said...

I only found out about Cereal:Geek about 2 days ago. I'd have been really disappointed if I'd missed a chance to get it. I think you should get more publicity for something as cool as this. What about asking Matt at the XE site to give it a mention. That site is like a hub for all things 80s.

Daniel Quintero said...

i got more that jus a Copy... i was lucky enough to get all my copies autographed by Mr Bustatoons himself... and i Loooveeee them.!!!!

Were you able to predict that between 2006 and Jan. 2012 you'll get over 1250 posts?? Keept it going!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...