19 April 2007

Clamp Champ in action!

The idea for this Blog first came about when I thought how good it would be to focus on the many elements of He-Man and She-Ra that people may have missed over the years. The first images that popped into my head were these action-packed Bruce Timm panels featuring Clamp Champ. And finally, here they are on my Blog! What I found most interesting about these panels is that Clamp Champ mentions that he has super-senses, as he effortlessly takes care of Ninjor. I always thought that this minicomic featured the best portrayal of Clamp Champ, and gave him the most interesting of powers. Also note that he is spelled Klamp Champ...


(click on the image to see it at full-size)

4 comments:

Grimbot said...

Badass. 8)

Mike Bock said...

Oh definitely this comic shows the best Clamp Champ. The search for Keldor is one of my favorite mini-comics.

So cool how he easily takes on Ninjor.

Kevin Martinell said...

Another "hit" of an illustration! Clamp Champ looks like he really enjoys his "job" (Just by looking at his expression in the final panel!). :)

Thanks for posting and reading! God Bless...

~KevyGuy :)
* * * * * * *

HB Potlood said...

I always had my He-Man toy team up with his more human looking pals such as Fisto and Clampy. That way the contrast between the goodies and the monstrous baddies was a bit more obvious.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...