08 April 2007

Stratos and Avion.

Here is a great illustration by Robin Davies as featured in the Ladybird book "Wings of Doom". Those of you who have been visiting this Blog for a while will know that I am a big fan of Robin Davies' artwork. The other interesting thing about his artwork, which I hope to focus on soon, is how it developed over the course of the many Masters of the Universe and Princess of Power books that he illustrated. For now, enjoy the leader of Avion's people, Stratos, joyous in flight!


(click on the image to see it at full-size)

2 comments:

Mosquitor said...

That is a good picture- it was actually that book and that image that introduced me to the character of Stratos; I wasn't familiar with the character until I got that book.

Kevin Martinell said...

Nice job on the different shades and tones of blue, throughout the tower structures ... Kind of reminds me of the Ice Kingdom from "A Trip To Morainia."

Hopefully, the dark character, way in the background, is not Vultak, from She-Ra's "Zoo Story" and "Above It All!" :)

Thanks for posting and reading! God Bless...

~KevyGuy :)
* * * * * * *

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...