13 October 2007

Trap Jaw escaping!

In this panel from "The Menace of Trap Jaw!" we see Skeletor and Trap Jaw meeting for the first time. Even though Trap Jaw's design was very different to what we became accustomed to, I still think that it was an impressive design, which may surprise many as the Filmation version of Trap Jaw is probably one of my all time favorite character designs! I like the fact that in this panel we see Trap Jaw making use of the loop on the top of his head, something which was rarely ever seen...


(click on the image to see it at full-size)

5 comments:

Kevin Martinell said...

The more "high-tech" cyborg arm of Trap Jaw (versus the cartoon version) is one of the standout features in this comic excerpt. :)

Thanks for posting and reading! God Bless...

~KevyGuy :)
* * * * * * *

Jay Amabile said...

When I played with the figures as a kid I actually used the hook on trap jaws helmet to make him slide on a string...alot of my friends never even realized that was what it was for.

Barbarian from France said...

Very interesting Blog, hope you will continue ! This Trap Jaw remember me that i have to make a custom of him !

thanks for remembering and sorry for my bad english!

Tyler Baker said...

Trap Jaws appearance looks actually more menacing in this one mini-comic. Man I hope we get a variant of this look!

Brett said...

I love that Skeletor and He-Man actually have to band-together in this issue in order to defeat Trap-Jaw. (I similarly enjoy that the difficult relationship between Skeletor and TJ was carried over in the MVC comics.) I really hope we get a green version of TJ in the MOTUC line.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...