23 February 2008

The Terror Turtle!

The script for the final episode of She-Ra's season one "The Greatest Magic" reveals that Dr. Zoog's large vehicle that he pilots for a large part of the episode is called the Terror Turtle! It is described as a "war machine with many different arms!" Of course this episode is not one of my favorites as I felt that Larry DiTillio's vision of Trolla strayed too far from the original dimension created by Robby London...


(click on the image to see it at full-size)

3 comments:

Kevin Martinell said...

Probably the most "cartoony" episode in the She-Ra series, as seen with the vehicles, locations, etc.

The one criticism I had with the episode was that She-Ra became extremely exhausted after pushing a building out of the way to avoid being blasted to bits by Dr. Zoog ... She-Ra pulled off greater feats than this and didn't appear to be as exhausted on other occasions. Even the sound that was used for She-Ra's heavy breathing for that scene was an unpleasant one ... Sounded like she was coming down with a bad cold! :(

Anyway, nice screen capture of The Terror Turtle, James! :)

Thanks for reading! God Bless...

~KevyGuy :)
* * * * * * *

mermaidliz said...

I think we can forgive Larry DiTillio for this "straying"... After all, he's made all other things in the series perfect :)

Brett said...

For me, DiTillio's vision of Trolla was the one I liked most--and this was such a fun episode, in my opinion. I loved Dr. Zoog's Terror Turtle!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...