24 March 2008

Here's a quick science lesson...

Yes, we all know that He-Man and She-Ra carried a weight a moral lessons across the series, but occasionally you could actually learn something different about the world in which we live. One of the most specific and intricate science lessons to appear in the He-Man series occurs in the season one episode "Temple Of The Sun". To this day I can still spout He-Man's dialogue word for word making it appear that I actually know something!

Download the video clip!

5 comments:

Kevin Martinell said...

Upon first learning about this, I'm with Battlecat on this one:
"Beats me!" :)

Also, check out a different variant in the stock footage of He-Man doing his overhead sword-chop, when he breaks the glass ... This time around, he appears to be smiling during the action sequence! :)

Thanks for reading! God Bless...

~KevyGuy :)
* * * * * * *

mermaidliz said...

A quick science lesson indeed! I strongly believe that there are kids of today that still don't know that. Consequently, good cartoons CAN and DO educate. :)

Martn Olivero said...

He-man gave us a good lesson in physics! Many times I have wondered if it is true that the sand can make glass! At that time, I also thought that this explanation sounded like Mc Gyver... the american serie. Thanks for remind us!

Buzz Chuck said...

I just watched this episode and then read an issue of DC's Nightwing (I think issue 4 - New 52) and a Shapeshifter gets tazered and turned to glass.

Vinto-Man said...

Always fun to try and save the world but educate people at the same time! Thank goodness i cant do this for real!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...