29 March 2008

Unable to transform...

Having been transformed back from He-Man after being struck by a bolt of lightning in The New Adventures of He-Man episode "Sanctuary", Adam raises the sword and calls upon the power of Eternia. It may just be me, but I think there is something unintentionally amusing when the camera pulls back and no transformation is taking place. I cannot stand the fact that Sebrian refers to a missing "ingredient"; "element" would have been a better choice of word...

Download the video clip!

2 comments:

Chris Sunday said...

NA is not one of my favorites but It has it's moments! I don't remember this episode. Now I am curious to see it and see how Adam finds that missing... Ingredient!

Tyler Baker said...

One thing I gotta say is how much I really like the NA power sword! I had both versions of the sword as a kid from NA. Adams look didn't bother me at all then but as I've gotten older, I don't particularly like it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...