26 March 2010

Jitsu attacks Fisto #2

I was always a big fan of the Masters of the Universe minicomic "The Clash of Arms" because I think it was an unapologetically action-packed story! The only downside of this minicomic is that because it featured many new characters, it was packaged with many of the figures; even figures that were not in the story! This panel is one of my favorites from the story with Fisto and Jitsu engaging in some hand to hand combat...


(click on the image to see it at full-size)

5 comments:

Kevin Martinell said...

Reminds me of the He-Man and Faker showdown from "The Shaping Staff." :)
~"KevyGuy" :)
* * * * * * *

Buzz Chuck said...

That would hurt like hell.

HB Potlood said...

Silly Jitsu, attacking with the wrong hand! You'll never get the better of my main man Fisto that way.

Tyler Baker said...

There is no argument when it comes to mini comics b/c The Clash of Arms is my FAVORITE!! It has been since I got my first copy with my fisto for my 3rd christmas!! I have this panel saved b/c Jitsu is such a beloved character in my MOTU cannon. I hate hate that he only got 2 appearances in the mini comics but got a very memorable one in Clash teaming w many of my favorites!!

Tyler Baker said...

I wish there had been a mini-comic depicting Fisto and Stridor vs Jitsu and Night Stalker! It couldve came with all of 4 characters. The story wouldn't even have to feature anyone else, just showing how either their feud started or engaging in one of their many battles I assumed they would have.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...