15 June 2010

I am Adam!

Until I saw "The Problem With Power" I was under the impression that this was the only way in which He-Man would transform back into Prince Adam. The UK Masters of the Universe comic used the "I am Adam!" transformation dialogue many times over; this panel in particular coming from the story which details the origin of He-Man in issue thirty-eight. I really like the illustration and strength of Prince Adam's pose, but in all honesty, even as a kid, I never believed that it sounded quite right...


(click on the image to see it at full-size)

1 comment:

Kevin Martinell said...

This does sound odd ... It's unusual to see all of the drama and production going into He-Man transforming back! Given the intensity of this illustration, it looks like Prince Adam is the one who is on his way to save the day. :)
Thanks for reading! God Bless!
~"KevyGuy" :)
* * * * * * *

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...