22 June 2010

I've written a book! :)

I have just completed the book some would say I was destined to write! The unofficial cartoon guide to He-Man and the Masters of the Universe meticulously covers all 130 episodes of the Filmation series. Within its 300+ pages are 700+ pieces of trivia, 460+ deleted scenes, 360+ examples of animation reuse, 380+ quotes, 50+ abandoned episodes, and a LOT more! You can pre-order the book on the website now. The more pre-orders I receive the sooner I can publish the book!

PRE-ORDER THE BOOK NOW!


(click on the image to see it at full-size)

2 comments:

Kevin Martinell said...

James, the sample/teaser of the info. on "Diamond Ray of Disappearance" was perfect from the synopsis to the fun facts and trivia! Can't wait to see how you break down and explain all of the episodes that follow ... Looks like a hit to me!
Thanks for reading! God Bless!
~"KevyGuy" :)
* * * * * * *

pinkslipx84 said...

Darn! i got back into He-Man too late and missed this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...