21 June 2010

Red Ripper?

The UK Masters of the Universe comic often created a variety of color schemes for the vehicles that belonged to both the Heroic Warriors and Evil Warriors. Issue seventy-one features a unique, and dare I say better, color scheme for the Road Ripper. Here we see that the vehicle is red instead of the garish green that adorned the toy. That said, I am not sure what to make of the yellow wheels; I think that may be a genuine coloring error!


(click on the image to see it at full-size)

3 comments:

Oliver said...

Perhaps he just got confused with the Attak Trak!

Kevin Martinell said...

Red is not a bad choice of color for this vehicle ... While I prefer the green color (I like the way that the color scheme was carried out in "The Energy Beast"), I agree that the yellow wheels look rather odd ... We are so used to looking at navy blue colored wheels, especially in the comics. I thought that red was an excellent color chosen for the toy version of Attak Trak. :)
Thanks for reading! God Bless!
~"KevyGuy" :)
* * * * * * *

Aldebaran said...

In these colours it more or less reminds me of the Laser Bolt, one boring vehicle.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...