21 September 2010

Memories #6 - He-Mustache?!

In an effort to make a note of all my He-Man and She-Ra childhood memories I've decided that every once in a while I will make reference to them here! There is no particular order to these; just amusing little anecdotes from years gone by.

It is funny that out of all the He-Man-related dreams I had as a kid the one that firmly sticks in my mind is the one that featured He-Man as a general with a mustache! To this day I can still recall the image; it was the action figure of He-Man with a dainty black mustache, and the background behind him was the style of painting as seen on the Castle Grayskull box artwork. I live in the hope that one day we see He-Man with a mustache just so I can make some sense of that dream...


(click on the image to see it at full-size)

4 comments:

Zerinza said...

I blame Orko, whose magic must have accidentally transplanted Duncan's mustache onto He-Man!

Kevin Martinell said...

Looks like "He-Robin-hood (Men In Tights)." :)
~"KevyGuy" :)
* * * * * * *

Vinto-Man said...

If anything, watch Robot Chicken and i think itll happen there before anywhere else....senor!

David Monid said...

Mustahio He-Man. In an attempt to make him look far more butcher then usual, He-Man now has a mustache. Only avalaible while stocks last, so hurry! Says the ficticious toy commercial in my head. :D

Though I guess a mustache of that size could work I guess, it would certanly make up for years of us never getting a bearded Man-At-Arms figure. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...