28 September 2010

Memories #8 - Danavas is Fisto?

In an effort to make a note of all my He-Man and She-Ra childhood memories I've decided that every once in a while I will make reference to them here! There is no particular order to these; just amusing little anecdotes from years gone by.

I remember as a kid going around my friend Wayne Mullen's house after school one night. That evening He-Man was on television; specifically the season one episode "Valley of Power". I recall getting into a silly argument with his two brothers Danny and Lee, as they believed that Danavas, the villain of the episode, was actually the then-newly released action figure Fisto! My argument was, "Where's his giant hand?!" Of course, eventually Fisto would make an appearance in the series...


(click on the image to see it at full-size)

2 comments:

Kevin Martinell said...

Could pass for the 1960's version of him or maybe a distant cousin. :)
~"KevyGuy" :)
* * * * * * *

David Monid said...

You're certanly right...where is he's giant hand if he isen't Fisto? Honestily?!

The one thing that makes the character stand out and kids can't even find that! Ah well, kids are kids with some paying attention to some things more then others.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...