06 March 2011

Overseer posed.

Here is a model sheet of the Overseer; a character that was only ever seen in the season one She-Ra episode "The Mines of Mondor", and whose name I revealed in a post a good few years ago! While I have never thought there is too much to write about the character, this powerful-looking model sheet pose does make me think that this character could have worked in other episodes. Oddly, I think that the color scheme they gave him in the actual episode was a little uninspiring!


(click on the image to see it at full-size)

2 comments:

Kevin Martinell said...

That's for sure ... A light green or light blue skin tone would have looked cool for this guy! He kind of reminds me of "Popeye," too. :) Thanks for reading and God Bless! ~"KevyGuy" :)

Fabian said...

The Overseer looks a little like Slushhead in the face in my opinion. I also feel like he could have been used in other episodes to make the episode more interesting. Wonder why he was not used again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...