19 June 2011

Netossa turnaround...

Netossa's inclusion into the cast of She-Ra was a welcome one. Her character only appeared in a few season two episodes, but she did have enough screen time to be characterized as one of the strongest of the females, personality-wise. Her costume was also interesting to behold on screen, as there was a lot going on! It is a shame that season two did not continue to the sixty-five episode mark, because there is not doubt that Netossa would have reappeared.


(click on the image to see it at full-size)

6 comments:

Mosquitor said...

I love Netossa! She's my favorite of the season 2 She-Ra characters, she's by far one of the sexiest of the entire cast and was characterized brilliantly. She rocks! :)

Kevin Martinell said...

Agreed! These are some beautiful illustrations ... Both Netossa's pose and clothing remind me of Peekablue. :) I love her little cameo in "Assault on the Hive!" :) Thanks for reading and God Bless! ~"KevyGuy" :)

HB Potlood said...

If there had been more episodes, undoubtedly Netossa and Clamp Champ would have gotten together. I just hope the writers wouldn't have pulled a Return of the Jedi on them and make them brother and sister.

Fabian said...

I wish Netossa would have appeared more in the She-ra cartoon. Her character, as well as her costume were well done. I am very happy that she did at least appear in the show.

Geret said...

In that model sheet she almost looks like a Filmation-version of Storm from x-men!

Chris (He-Fan) said...

I think the problem with Netossa and Spinnerella is that, because they had such a brief amount of screen time, we never really got to know them that well. It would have been nice to see their characters explored further, although given how poor some of She-Ra's season 2 episodes are, I find myself wondering how good, bad or indifferent any further episodes featuring them would have been! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...