24 August 2011

"Inside Castle Grayskull" #1

Here are the first four pages of "Inside Castle Grayskull", a story that appeared in issue thirteen of the UK Masters of the Universe Adventure magazine. In this very simplistic story we see what happens when He-Man is away, prompting the forces of evil to attack Castle Grayskull! Yes, once again Skeletor, Hordak, and King Hiss team-up. I am beginning to lose track of how many times they have joined forces...


(click on the image to see it at full-size)

6 comments:

Mosquitor said...

I never got why Blade is pictured among the Horde rather than with Skeletor's crew.

This is one of the weakest stories the comics ever did... it makes the whole conflict on Eternia seem completely pointless.

Kevin Martinell said...

Amusing how the one villain is looking towards the viewer, on page three, like somebody is listening in on them. :) The setting on both the bottom of the same page and the top of page four is impressive and reminds me of the other dimension in "The Taking of Grayskull!" Thanks for reading and God Bless! ~"KevyGuy" :)

Mark Morgan said...

Thanks for posting the comic. I look forward to each and every snippet you throw our way.

Out of curiosity, were these comics ever available for sale in the U.S.? I've never seen them and would love to lay my hands on a few issues.

James Eatock aka Busta Toons said...

I don't believe these comics were ever reprinted for the US-market...:(

Tyler Baker said...

I think thats really awesome seeing Blade teaming with Hordak even though he will always be an Evil Warrior. I think it plays up the bounty hunter aspect alot in that picture. I love seeing all of those awesome villains united!

Sebastian Vogl said...

The teamup makes sense for German fans, since all evil warriors joined forces permanently in the audio plays.
What confused me more is the Blasterhawk flying away with the tank section still attached. :-O

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...