01 October 2011

"The Secret of The Sword" adaptation #1

Riding high on the success of their numerous Masters of the Universe and Princess of Power books, Ladybird decided to turn the animated He-Man and She-Ra feature, "The Secret of The Sword", into a book! The book was filled with actual stills from the movie and is very nicely presented throughout. Over the course of the next month or so I will be showcasing the pages for your enjoyment! Here are the first five pages of the adaptation...


(click on the image to see it at full-size)

3 comments:

Mosquitor said...

I read the book before I'd seen the movie, I still have it now.

Kevin Martinell said...

Wow, this was an excellent idea! I like how they summed up Act One of "Into Etheria" in just a few pages! The image of the "covered-up" Bow with Kowl was always memorable and made for a nice inclusion in the story. :) Thanks for reading and God Bless! ~"KevyGuy" :)

Geret said...

I wish there was an illustration of my favourite scene: Adam and Bow cozying up on that horse together! ha ha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...