21 February 2012

Tuskador shoots water?

As many of you will know, I am a fan of The New Adventures of He-Man. However, Tuskador is one character I could care less about. I thought the original action figure was a joke, and his appearances in the cartoon were often forgettable. Imagine then my horror when in the public service announcement that accompanied the episode "The Nemesis Within" he demonstrated the ability to shoot water from his trunk! Just when I thought the character could not lose any more of my respect, he did.


(click on the images to see them at full-size)

5 comments:

Buzz Chuck said...

He's just the NA Snout Spout. I could do without both characters.

Kevin Martinell said...

Ha, ha! Works better for "Snout Spout" from the She-Ra series, I guess. :) ~"KevyGuy" :)

Aldebaran said...

I do like the New Adventures myself, but I always thought that this character (called Insizor over here in Germany) was a cheap Snout Spout knock-off.

Mosquitor said...

He's trying to be Snout Spout!

joseephus said...

Looks like he could be a cousin of Snout Spout! That is horrible!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...