06 March 2012

Unleashing the Diamond Ray!

Bob Kline is one of my all-time favorite storyboard artists. His work on the Dungeons & Dragons cartoon has to be seen to be believed; and hopefully at some point I will showcase his amazing layout artwork for the season one He-Man episode "Colossor Awakes". Here I present a panel from his "Diamond Ray of Disappearance" storyboard in which we see Skeletor unleash the Diamond Ray of Disappearance on He-Man! Stay tuned tomorrow, because I will have an interesting comparison...


(click on the image to see it at full-size)

1 comment:

Kevin Martinell said...

Skeletor's pose reminds me of He-Man's pose, in the layout artwork of him pointing the sword towards Cringer, during the transformation (I forgot where I've seen it ... Maybe a side-by-side comparison on a DVD feature to "Teela's Quest?"). It was the same pose, but He-Man was facing in the opposite direction! Thanks for reading and God Bless! ~"KevyGuy" :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...