21 March 2012

Webstor attacks!

Aside from putting a great amount of detail into his storyboards, Don Manuel, would also put a lot of action and expression into his characters. Here we see a scene featuring Webstor attacking the Heroic Warriors from the season two episode "Disappearing Dragons". Although it is not one of Don's most detailed illustrations I love the sense of action we get in the second panel, as Webstor bends over and fires his grappler!


(click on the image to see it at full-size)

2 comments:

Kevin Martinell said...

It's so amusing how Webstor clenches his fists in that second panel! :) ~"KevyGuy" :)

Miss M said...

Ok James, I have been meaning to post more but I have been so busy. I love this post though! Webstor was always such an interesting character and I love this storyboard that enriches the "behind-the-scenes" aspect of MOTU. Really great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...