12 May 2012

Anime villains!

I featured this scene as a video clip back in 2006, but I thought it would be worth showcasing this scene with six specific images! The New Adventures of He-Man episode "Adam's Adventure" is filled with many moments of beautiful-looking animation, and here I present six fantastic images from one such particular scene. As Flogg attempts to figure out Skeletor's latest plan we see him undergo a few comical expressions perfectly capturing his slowness. However, Skeletor is the star of this sequence. He steps into shot and his eyes wonderfully light up, matching the dialogue, as he convinces Flogg through passive aggression that his latest plan is worth obeying...



(click on the images to see them at full-size)

2 comments:

Kevin Martinell said...

Agreed! Funny how nothing changes in the last three images except Skeletor's eyes. :)

David Monid said...

Yes Flogg, fear my anime-esque facial expressions! :D

I think this clip is still on YouTube I believe. You did a great job with capturing those expressions. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...