06 June 2012

She-Ra script: "The Sea Hawk" #1

For your entertainment I present to you the script for the season one She-Ra episode "The Sea Hawk" written by Larry DiTillio. This episode would mark the debut of the Sea Hawk, a character that would go on to become one of the most memorable guest stars in the series, as well as being more importantly the love interest of Adora! Here is the cover page, followed by the first five pages of the script.



(click on the images to see them at full-size)

2 comments:

Kevin Martinell said...

Excellent! I don't recall the title "Sea of Demons" used in this episode, but I have not watched it for some time. Wow, we get to read about a "Razorfin," which we once saw in the He-Man episode, "Search For The VHO!" :)

Miss M said...

Is there anything you don't own? I love looking at this script! Though I have to say, as much as I like the scenes with Adora and Sea Hawk, I have always liked the idea of Bow and Adora falling in love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...