29 October 2012

Blinker turnaround.

I would like to think that Zadoc Angell and I were the first on-line to vent our rage at the season two He-Man and the Masters of the Universe episode "Trouble's Middle Name"; an episode with a great deal of promise that favors comedic one-liners instead of decent storytelling resulting in one of the worst episodes of the series. However, I will admit to absolutely loving the comedic qualities of Blinker, the ever-obedient sidekick to Prankster. I'm not sure whether it is the simplicity of the character's design; the fact that he is a Trollan robot; the beautiful delivery of dialogue by Lou Scheimer; or the fact that he agrees with Prankster even when there is nothing to agree with. When I saw this model sheet of the character on sale, I had to purchase it without hesitation!


(click on the image to see it at full-size)

1 comment:

Kevin Martinell said...

It always looked like Blinker was smiling, plus he wasn't annoying as his costar! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...