04 November 2012

Smiling Bow.

Here is a beautiful piece of layout featuring Bow from the season one She-Ra episode "The Laughing Dragon". This is of course from the end of the episode shortly after She-Ra kisses Bow and he faints! I love the rendering of the character in this piece; with a fantastic use of the blue pencil to lay down the groundwork for this sketch. Fortunately the detail and expression found in this piece of layout artwork was thankfully executed in the actual episode produced!


(click on the image to see it at full-size)

2 comments:

Kevin Martinell said...

Well done, and I know that I would have had that same expression on my face if it was me being kissed. :) If I can remember, I think that he stated, "It was worth it!" Thanks for reading and God Bless! ~"KevyGuy" :)

Buzz Chuck said...

very cool drawing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...