19 December 2012

Flogg-At-Arms?

When the He-Man community was in its inception I would often wax lyrical about things that people had no idea about. As very few people at the time had seen The New Adventures of He-Man people were at a loss when in 1996 I showed images from the episode "Planet of Junk" in which we see visual reference to Man-At-Arms; Flogg accidentally having tampered with an image projection device! Here, some sixteen years later, I have decided to showcase the scene on my Blog. Not sure why it took me this long...


(click on the images to see them at full-size)

2 comments:

Kevin Martinell said...

Ha ha, that's great. :) Looks a lot like him, plus the character design reminds me of someone from the "GI JOE" series!

David Monid said...

This design could have very well been recycled to be used for Man-At-Arms if New Adventures got that second season where He-Man returnedto Eternia, only to findthat it had been taken over by Man-At-Arms who had become a dictator.

Personally that plot idea wouldn't mesh well with me, so it was a good thing we didn't get a second season in that case. :)

Still it was nice of them to include a visual of a guy with a tash we assume could be the Man-At-Arms in this continuity. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...