01 January 2013

YEAR EIGHT BEGINS! :)

Yes, believe it or not this is the EIGHTH year of The He-Man and She-Ra Blog!

As many of you know I tend to write and schedule the Blog posts months (and even years) in advance. This way I know that while I am occupied with work on cereal:geek, or whatever other projects are holding my attention, this Blog will happily continue to update on a near-daily basis, and hopefully keep you all entertained! As I type this all the posts for 2013 year have been written, and trust me, there are some incredible things showcased.

Last year I acquired a plethora of He-Man and She-Ra items; everything from Filmation animation art, to minicomics, to magazines; all of which is material for this Blog. And expect to see some material pertaining to the current Masters of the Universe brand in the coming months!

1 comment:

Kevin Martinell said...

Congratulations and looking forward to the upcoming posts, always Sir. :) I pray and wish a very Happy New Year to you and your loved ones as well, and God Bless you always, James! ~"KevyGuy" :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...